To group for instruction purposes and to plan for explicit instruction, it is important to know whether students have difficulties in:
• Handwriting only
• Spelling only
• Word reading and spelling
• Handwriting, word reading and spelling
- Why is Early Diagnosis of Dysgraphia So Important?
- What Are Characteristics of Dysgraphia of Younger Students In a Classroom Setting?
- Does Dysgraphia Occur Alone or With Other Learning Disabilities?
- Top Writing Strategies to Help Students with Dysgraphia
- What Are Characteristics of Dysgraphia of Older Students?