Students identified as having dysgraphia characteristics or other related disorders from an outside source will be evaluated for eligibility in the district’s program. Any district may choose to accept the outside assessment, or may re-assess the student. In either situation, the committee of knowledgeable persons (SAT) will determine the identification status of a student enrolled in the district, and the placement of the student in the dysgraphia program(s).
- What Is The Process of Identifying Students With Dysgraphia?
- What Are The Procedures For Assessing Students With Dysgraphia?
- 7 Suggestions for Teachers with Students with Dysgraphia
- Are There Research-Supported Assessment Tools for Diagnosing Dysgraphia?
- Can Students With Dysgraphia Change Handwriting?