Spelling teachers can do the following 5 activities to help students with dysgraphia?
1. Practice spelling high frequency words with any commercial software.
2. Practice proofreading for spelling errors.
3. Teach mnemonic strategies to retain word spellings.
4. Word walls or create decks of cards with word commonly misspelled or organized alphabetically on, or in, a folder.
5. Personal spelling dictionary using alphabetized dividers.
Special note: Teachers can double grade assignments with spelling graded and without spelling graded (based on content only).