With Downhill Publishing 31 fonts, children can learn to trace and print letters, words, numbers, and shapes. They can also learn to trace their names. They are ideal to create printable handwriting worksheets for preschool and kindergarten. These trace fonts are excellent and fun educational activities for children. Besides, they are crucial for children to develop handwriting abilities.
The following are ideas on how to use these 31 trace fonts for early grades:
- tell the child to identify the letter on the page
- point to which is the capital letter and which is the small letter
- ask students what sound the letter makes
- point to the picture on the page and stress the letter’s sound in that word “BBBBoat starts with B”
- trace the upper case letters
- color the picture .. (if the students gets tired)
- trace the lower case letters alphabet
- try a few without tracing
- put the finished page in a visible place (show how proud you are of their accomplishments). A sticker or stamp for a job well done is always nice!
Trace fonts are cool. Learn more here!
Ramon Abajo, Handwriting Expert & Teacher of the Year